Saskatoon New Life Community Fellowship Ministries
A Ministry that will partner with parents in raising up and molding children to become faithful follower of Jesus Christ. Our mission is to :
- Guide the children to accept God’s gift of salvation, His love and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit by having personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
To Build Biblical Foundations of Christianity
- Provide Bible-based journey that will take kids through the Bible in a year, every year, from age four to twelve. We use biblical stories to impart positive character traits that help children handle life issues effectively. We also equip them with the leadership skills they need for tough decisions by learning what is right according to God’s word.
- Prepare and develop their God-given gifts and talents. (Teaching, dancing, acting, singing, and playing musical instruments.)
- Encourage and give them opportunities to use their God-given gifts and talents to express their love, service to the Lord by ministering and reaching out their fellow children and their families.
We serve to honour and glorify God by leading God’s people through a meaningful praise and worship. It is our vision that people will be dedicated and be committed to God and will love God above all else. With these in our hearts we will educate God’s people about what biblical worship is and will train the gifted and talented worshippers. We disciple those who are involved in the ministry and utilize each God’s given gift by using it for His glory.
Christian Education (CE) Ministry in Saskatoon New Life Community Fellowship (SNLCF) involves the coordination of programs or strategies to facilitate the spiritual growth or discipleship of believers into Christ-likeness and into becoming Christ’s committed followers. The CE department oversees the Discovery Class and facilitates training needed to develop leaders and members for ministry.
SNLCF CE Ministry desired outcome:
- Every member is rooted in the word (Colossians 1:28-29, 2:6-7)
- Every member is equipped to do a ministry (Hebrews 5:12)